Excellent Ideas For A Statistical Analysis Research Paper
Statistical analysis is what we need to improve the world. The purpose of statistical analysis is basically to provide results of certain acts, incidences, situations, or current scenarios. It is like a tool that shows us our progress and guides us to improve our mistakes in the future. Statistical analysis is very rigid. Conclusions are supposed to be 100% accurate; hence, there is a lot of pressure on the researcher. However, following are some tips to remember when choosing a suitable and excellent topic for oneself:
- The research purpose should be very clear. Your topic is what drives attention, and hence, the topic should be definite and crystal clear. In case of unclear topics, you will not be able to write a good research paper because statistics is all about accuracy and structure.
- What type of research has always interested you? Social, Economic, Cultural, etc.
- Find the available resources regarding the topic (the broader, the better). Choose a broader topic and then narrow it down to that portion of data that matters and directly reflects the research.
- You know your skills, so select a topic that suits your set of skills.
- How much time you have in your hand to dedicate it to your research? Research highly depends on the time availability.
These points will help you to look for a topic that you will personally enjoy searching for and drawing conclusions through analysis. Here are some excellent ideas for a statistical analysis paper:
- Develop a prediction regarding how much success will the deals be in case of discount coupons for monthly, weekly, or daily. (Also, by considering various factors).
- Amongst both men and women, which one is more helpful? (Analyse few of the social surveys and some scientific reports in order to draw out conclusion).
- Which are the best and the worst of the neighborhoods in your city for residence? (Consider various factors like crime statistics, park areas, number of schools, etc.)
- Carbon dioxide trends, emissions per person in recent decades and in different countries. (Compare all the patterns that come under both the developing and underdeveloped countries).
- Distinctive characteristics regarding the environmental projects which have received funding in your area from 2015 to 2018.
- What are the connections between the level of environmental pollution and the human development index?
- How has caffeine affected students in their daily lives? (Analyze the results of recent studies. Compare the results with your own experiences with caffeine).
You can pick various other topics on crime, shows, students, health, society, economy, population, environment, and climate, or life expectancy, etc.
The above ideas are generally very suitable for researchers who need term paper help. There is always room for more topics, and one must not be limited to the ideas shown above. In case of statistics, there is no restriction as to which topic one can cover or not. You can choose any topic you want and draw attention to those topics that are important but yet not paid attention to.